Does anyone know where I can get a Sean Taylor home jersey? I have looked everywhere online, and I cant find one.
Does anyone know where I can get a Sean Taylor home jersey? I have looked everywhere online, and I cant find one.
Is the home jersey the orange one, or the one with the black and white stripes with the local county police department initals on it? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Which one do you consider home in Washington? Don't they were both white and maroon at home?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Maroon on ebay:
Sean Taylor Maroon
White rookie jersey (before the paroler changed his booking number [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]):
White
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
thanks...i even looked on ebay and i didnt see one
Which one was you looking for? Maroon or White? I know they are a lot like Dallas in wearing white at home a lot as well, but I thought they split it in half in pigtown.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks